If you've been injured in Orange County by the negligence of another party (e.g. auto accident, dog bite, slip and fall, motorcycle accident, bus accident etc.), the right medical and legal professionals can help you recover as much as possible. As soon as you are physically and emotionally ready for legal help, West Covina personal injury lawyer, Lem Garcia, can help you get compensated appropriately. Call Lem today. He is dedicated to giving you and your case the personal service that will earn and keep your trust.
THE LEM GARCIA LAW PROMISE
IT'LL BE HARD TO FIND ANYTHING LIKE IT
After you've been injured, you need to find an attorney that you like and trust. There are many attorneys to choose from, but the LEM GARCIA LAW PROMISE makes all the difference.
MESSAGE FROM LEM GARCIA, PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
Your personal injury case is important to me. I handle serious injuries, but minor ones are important to me also. You are an injured victim and I will work hard to make sure you get compensated fairly for your injuries. Types of injuries: car accidents, dog bites, motorcycle accidents, slip and falls, and much more.
I became an attorney because I wanted to help other people. I became a personal injury attorney because I wanted to help injured victims obtain justice and avoid getting taken advantage of by the insurance companies. After an accident, you shouldn't have to worry about building your personal injury case. You should focus on getting better, and I'll handle the legal stuff.
MAXIMIZE YOUR COMPENSATION
An accident can cause more than just physical injury. I want to help you recover for every possible benefit, which includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Physical pain
- Mental anguish
- Loss of earnings/loss of earning capacity
- Medical bills
- Physical impairment
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of enjoyment of life.
TALK TO AN ATTORNEY FOR FREE
Whether your injuries are minor or serious, call me and I can answer any of your questions or concerns. After your first call, you'll be glad you did.
1720 W. Cameron Ave. Ste. 209, West Covina, CA 91790
ORANGE COUNTY AREA SERVED BY
PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY, LEM GARCIA
If you were injured in an accident in Orange County, I can help you recover for every benefit possible. I want you to receive as much as possible for your case because you deserve to be treated properly. My office is in West Covina, but my services cover the entire Southern California area. If you can't come in, I'll go to your home, hospital, or other place of your choice.
Feel free to contact me if you are looking for any of the following:
- Aliso Viejo Personal Injury Lawyer
- Anaheim Personal Injury Lawyer
- Brea Personal Injury Lawyer
- Buena Park Personal Injury Lawyer
- Costa Mesa Personal Injury Lawyer
- Cypress Personal Injury Lawyer
- Dana Point Personal Injury Lawyer
- Fountain Valley Personal Injury Lawyer
- Fullerton Personal Injury Lawyer
- Garden Grove Personal Injury Lawyer
- Huntington Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
- Irvine Personal Injury Lawyer
- La Habra Personal Injury Lawyer
- La Palma Personal Injury Lawyer
- Laguna Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
- Laguna Hills Personal Injury Lawyer
- Laguna Niguel Personal Injury Lawyer
- Laguna Woods Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lake Forest Personal Injury Lawyer
- Los Alamitos Personal Injury Lawyer
- Mission Viejo Personal Injury Lawyer
- Newport Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
- Orange Personal Injury Lawyer
- Placentia Personal Injury Lawyer
- Rancho Santa Margarita Personal Injury Lawyer
- San Clemente Personal Injury Lawyer
- San Juan Capistrano Personal Injury Lawyer
- Santa Ana Personal Injury Lawyer
- Seal Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
- Stanton Personal Injury Lawyer
- Tustin Personal Injury Lawyer
- Villa Park Personal Injury Lawyer
- Westminster Personal Injury Lawyer
- Yorba Linda Personal Injury Lawyer
ACCIDENTS AND INJURIES IN ORANGE COUNTY
Accidents and injuries occur all the time in Orange County. Car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, bicycle accidents, and pedestrian accidents frequently occur in Orange County. No matter where you are, it is important that you exercise caution to avoid becoming an injured victim due to the negligence of another party.
There are many freeways in Orange County were auto collisions occur. The busiest freeways are the Santa Ana Freeway (I-5), the Garden Grove Freeway (SR-22), the Costa Mesa Freeway (SR-55), the Orange Freeway (SR-57), the Riverside Freeway (SR-91), the San Diego Freeway (I-405), and the I-605.
Streets are also very busy in Orange County and collisions happen frequently. Beach Boulevard and McFadden Avenue in Westminster is the busiest intersection in Orange County and logs an average of 108,400 vehicles a day. Out of all the streets, Beach Boulevard is the busiest. Fifteen out of the 25 busiest intersections in Orange County include Beach Boulevard. Out of the 25, only two intersections are in Southern Orange County. Those two are on Jamboree Road and Barranca Parkway in Irvine and Tustin.