YOUR PERSONAL INJURY & ACCIDENT LAWYERS IN ORANGE COUNTY
Why Choose Us? We Win.
We have won millions of dollars for our clients and now we want to help you.
Get Your 100% Free Case Evaluation Today
If you’ve been injured in Orange County by the negligence of another party (e.g. auto accident, dog bite, slip and fall, motorcycle accident, bus accident etc.), the right medical and legal professionals can help you recover as much as possible. As soon as you are physically and emotionally ready for legal help, Orange County personal injury attorney, Lem Garcia, can help you get compensated appropriately. Call Lem today. He is dedicated to giving you and your case the personal service that will earn and keep your trust.
We’re not your typical law firm. We believe you deserve better. We want to make sure that when your case is finished, you know that we really cared, made the process easy for you, and gave you outstanding personal service and results.
The Lem Garcia Law Promise is a reflection of that. We challenge you to find another law office that will make the same promise to you.
Zero Fee Guarantee
- ZERO FEE GUARANTEE. If we don’t win your case, you don’t owe us anything. No-pressure case consultations are always free and we advance all of the costs of your case.
- ATTORNEY’S FEE GUARANTEE. At Lem Garcia Law, you don’t have to worry about saying “the attorney took most of it.” We guarantee that our attorney’s fee will never be more than how much you are paid at the end of your case.
- 30-DAY GUARANTEE. If you’re unhappy with our services, you can cancel within the first 30 days at no cost to you.
- TOP SETTLEMENTS. We have settled cases for $500,000, $250,000 and $100,000 without our clients ever having to go to court or sue anybody.
- MILLIONS RECOVERED. We have helped recover millions of dollars for people who have been injured in car accidents and other types of injury claims.
- GET THE MONEY YOU DESERVE. We help people who have been injured get compensated as much as possible for their injuries.
Outstanding Personal Service
- WE ARE HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU. If you’ve been injured in an accident and need help, we will be happy to talk to you. From your first phone call, you will feel the difference that personable and passionate legal help makes.
- WE ARE THERE WHEN YOU NEED US. Contacting us is easy. You can call, text or email us anytime and we will get back to you within 24 hours. You deserve to have peace of mind every step of the way.
- WE ARE DEDICATED TO ACCIDENTS AND INJURIES ONLY. We are focused exclusively on personal injury, wrongful death and car accident cases.
Free Help With Property Damage
- GET TOP DOLLAR FOR YOUR CAR. We help make sure that you get compensated as much as possible for your car if it is a total loss – for free.
- GET YOUR CAR REPAIRED PROPERLY. We help make sure that your car is repaired properly by a reputable body shop – for free.
- GET YOUR RENTAL OR LOSS OF USE PAID. We help make sure that you get paid for your car rental or the loss of use of your car – for free.
Our Clients Love Us
- WE TREAT OUR CLIENTS LIKE FAMILY. We work hard for our clients because we care, and we have the reputation and the Yelp and Google reviews to show for it.
We Can Go To You
- HOSPITAL, HOME OR HANGOUT. If you’re seriously injured and can’t come to us, we can visit you at a location that is most convenient for you.
Medical Treatment With No Costs Up Front
- GET THE MEDICAL TREATMENT YOU NEED RIGHT AWAY. We help make sure that you get the medical treatment that you need to get better – and you don’t have to pay anything up front.
We Do Whatever It Takes
- BY SETTLEMENT OR BY TRIAL. We successfully resolve most of our clients’ cases before trial, but we are ready to take any case to trial to get the best result for you.
If you were injured in an accident in Orange County, I can help you recover for every benefit possible. I want you to receive as much as possible for your case because you deserve to be treated properly. My office is in West Covina, but my services cover the entire Southern California area. If you can’t come in, I’ll go to your home, hospital, or other place of your choice.
Feel free to contact me if you are looking for any of the following:
- Aliso Viejo Personal Injury Lawyer
- Anaheim Personal Injury Lawyer
- Brea Personal Injury Lawyer
- Buena Park Personal Injury Lawyer
- Costa Mesa Personal Injury Lawyer
- Cypress Personal Injury Lawyer
- Dana Point Personal Injury Lawyer
- Fountain Valley Personal Injury Lawyer
- Fullerton Personal Injury Lawyer
- Garden Grove Personal Injury Lawyer
- Huntington Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
- Irvine Personal Injury Lawyer
- La Habra Personal Injury Lawyer
- La Palma Personal Injury Lawyer
- Laguna Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
- Laguna Hills Personal Injury Lawyer
- Laguna Niguel Personal Injury Lawyer
- Laguna Woods Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lake Forest Personal Injury Lawyer
- Los Alamitos Personal Injury Lawyer
- Mission Viejo Personal Injury Lawyer
- Newport Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
- Orange Personal Injury Lawyer
- Placentia Personal Injury Lawyer
- Rancho Santa Margarita Personal Injury Lawyer
- San Clemente Personal Injury Lawyer
- San Juan Capistrano Personal Injury Lawyer
- Santa Ana Personal Injury Lawyer
- Seal Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
- Stanton Personal Injury Lawyer
- Tustin Personal Injury Lawyer
- Villa Park Personal Injury Lawyer
- Westminster Personal Injury Lawyer
- Yorba Linda Personal Injury Lawyer
Accidents and injuries occur all the time in Orange County. Car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, bicycle accidents, and pedestrian accidents frequently occur in Orange County. No matter where you are, it is important that you exercise caution to avoid becoming an injured victim due to the negligence of another party.
There are many freeways in Orange County were auto collisions occur. The busiest freeways are the Santa Ana Freeway (I-5), the Garden Grove Freeway (SR-22), the Costa Mesa Freeway (SR-55), the Orange Freeway (SR-57), the Riverside Freeway (SR-91), the San Diego Freeway (I-405), and the I-605.
Streets are also very busy in Orange County and collisions happen frequently. Beach Boulevard and McFadden Avenue in Westminster is the busiest intersection in Orange County and logs an average of 108,400 vehicles a day. Out of all the streets, Beach Boulevard is the busiest. Fifteen out of the 25 busiest intersections in Orange County include Beach Boulevard. Out of the 25, only two intersections are in Southern Orange County. Those two are on Jamboree Road and Barranca Parkway in Irvine and Tustin.
Lem Garcia speaks Tagalog and staff members speak Spanish, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
Get Your 100% Free Case Evaluation Today