When you’ve been injured in Ventura County, whether in a car accident, bus accident, trucking accident, motorcycle accident, pedestrian accident, dog bite, product defect, slip and fall, etc., Los Angeles personal injury attorney, Lem Garcia, can help you get the best possible result for your case. There are a lot of attorneys available, but Lem Garcia is dedicated to earning your trust and giving you and your case the personal attention that you expect from your attorney.
We’re not your typical law firm. We believe you deserve better. We want to make sure that when your case is finished, you know that we really cared, made the process easy for you, and gave you outstanding personal service and results.
The Lem Garcia Law Promise is a reflection of that. We challenge you to find another law office that will make the same promise to you.
Zero Fee Guarantee
- ZERO FEE GUARANTEE. If we don’t win your case, you don’t owe us anything. No-pressure case consultations are always free and we advance all of the costs of your case.
- ATTORNEY’S FEE GUARANTEE. At Lem Garcia Law, you don’t have to worry about saying “the attorney took most of it.” We guarantee that our attorney’s fee will never be more than how much you are paid at the end of your case.
- 30-DAY GUARANTEE. If you’re unhappy with our services, you can cancel within the first 30 days at no cost to you.
- TOP SETTLEMENTS. We have settled cases for $500,000, $250,000 and $100,000 without our clients ever having to go to court or sue anybody.
- MILLIONS RECOVERED. We have helped recover millions of dollars for people who have been injured in car accidents and other types of injury claims.
- GET THE MONEY YOU DESERVE. We help people who have been injured get compensated as much as possible for their injuries.
Outstanding Personal Service
- WE ARE HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU. If you’ve been injured in an accident and need help, we will be happy to talk to you. From your first phone call, you will feel the difference that personable and passionate legal help makes.
- WE ARE THERE WHEN YOU NEED US. Contacting us is easy. You can call, text or email us anytime and we will get back to you within 24 hours. You deserve to have peace of mind every step of the way.
- WE ARE DEDICATED TO ACCIDENTS AND INJURIES ONLY. We are focused exclusively on personal injury, wrongful death and car accident cases.
Free Help With Property Damage
- GET TOP DOLLAR FOR YOUR CAR. We help make sure that you get compensated as much as possible for your car if it is a total loss – for free.
- GET YOUR CAR REPAIRED PROPERLY. We help make sure that your car is repaired properly by a reputable body shop – for free.
- GET YOUR RENTAL OR LOSS OF USE PAID. We help make sure that you get paid for your car rental or the loss of use of your car – for free.
Our Clients Love Us
- WE TREAT OUR CLIENTS LIKE FAMILY. We work hard for our clients because we care, and we have the reputation and the Yelp and Google reviews to show for it.
We Can Go To You
- HOSPITAL, HOME OR HANGOUT. If you’re seriously injured and can’t come to us, we can visit you at a location that is most convenient for you.
Medical Treatment With No Costs Up Front
- GET THE MEDICAL TREATMENT YOU NEED RIGHT AWAY. We help make sure that you get the medical treatment that you need to get better – and you don’t have to pay anything up front.
We Do Whatever It Takes
- BY SETTLEMENT OR BY TRIAL. We successfully resolve most of our clients’ cases before trial, but we are ready to take any case to trial to get the best result for you.
When you have suffered an injury in an accident (e.g. motorcycle accident, car accident, slip and fall, dog bite, commercial truck accident, product defect, etc.) and you’re looking for a personal injury lawyer in Ventura County, Lem Garcia may be able to help. Lem Garcia is a personal injury lawyer in West Covina, but proudly serves accident victims in Ventura County and throughout Southern California.
To get the right personal service for your accidents and injuries, give Lem a call today. Lem may be able to help if you are looking for the following:
- Bardsdale Personal Injury Lawyer
- Bell Personal Injury Lawyer
- Buckhorn Personal Injury Lawyer
- Camarillo Personal Injury Lawyer
- Casa Conejo Personal Injury Lawyer
- Casitas Springs Personal Injury Lawyer
- Channel Islands Personal Injury Lawyer
- Dulah Personal Injury Lawyer
- El Rio Personal Injury Lawyer
- Faria Personal Injury Lawyer
- Fillmore Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lake Sherwood Personal Injury Lawyer
- La Conchita Personal Injury Lawyer
- Meiners Oaks Personal Injury Lawyer
- Mira Monte Personal Injury Lawyer
- Moorpark Personal Injury Lawyer
- Mussel Shoals Personal Injury Lawyer
- Newbury Park Personal Injury Lawyer
- Oak Park Personal Injury Lawyer
- Oak View Personal Injury Lawyer
- Ojai Personal Injury Lawyer
- Ortonville Personal Injury Lawyer
- Oxnard Personal Injury Lawyer
- Piru Personal Injury Lawyer
- Point Mugu Personal Injury Lawyer
- Port Hueneme Personal Injury Lawyer
- Santa Paula Personal Injury Lawyer
- Santa Rosa Personal Injury Lawyer
- Santa Susana Personal Injury Lawyer
- Sea Cliff Personal Injury Lawyer
- Simi Valley Personal Injury Lawyer
- Solromar Personal Injury Lawyer
- Somis Personal Injury Lawyer
- Thousand Oaks Personal Injury Lawyer
- Ventura Personal Injury Lawyer
- Upper Ojai Personal Injury Lawyer
No matter where in Ventura County you have been involved in an accident you can sustain serious injuries to your person and to your property. Whether you have been injured in a car accident, motorcycle accident, trucking accident, pedestrian accident, dog bite, or slip and fall, you need to get the right medical and legal help to get better and get fully compensated.
Here are a few of the most popular areas on Ventura County were accidents and injuries occur: 210 freeway (Foothill Freeway), 110 freeway (SR 7210), 710 freeway, 2 (Glendale Freeway), 5 freeway (Golden State Freeway), Las Virgenes Road, Liberty Canyon Road, Ventu Park Road, Central Avenue, California Street, Ventura Avenue, and Del Norte Boulevard, just to name a few.
Lem Garcia speaks Tagalog and staff members speak Spanish, Cantonese, and Mandarin.